Medical Ball Bearing Applications
Medical devices and diagnostic equipment require the highest-quality bearings that provide the accurate and dependable performance you can count on.
That's why our clients rely on IBSCO for bearings appropriate for any specialized or standard medical devices and diagnostic equipment need, including:
- X-ray equipment
- CAT scanners
- Surgical equipment
- Robotic arms
- Dental drills
Class 100 Clean Room for Ball Bearing Quality
At IBSCO, our Class 100 clean room helps meet the highly specialized requirements of the medical device and diagnostic equipment industries. We offer:
- Clean room lubrication center
- NHBB and NMB factory-authorized lubrication center
- Produces components that maintain peak performance in extremely high or low temperatures
- Annually certified to ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2
- Shop services
- Duplex pair grinding
- Special lubrication, including vacuum impregnation, grease plating and oil plating
- Modification of standard bearings for custom physical or performance requirements
Our bearings are manufactured from all of today's leading bearing companies, including:
Unmatched selection and unbeaten quality
Supported by an extensive and fully stocked warehouse along with effective and responsive inventory management services and JIT capabilities, we ensure our customers always have fast and convenient access to the right standard or custom bearings for any medical device or diagnostic equipment application.
We maintain our reputation for quality through extensive in-house lot traceability practices, our investment in training and today's best equipment, and our ISO 9001:2008 certification.