At Intercontinental Bearing, we offer a wide selection of ball bearings in stock and ready for immediate shipment. Of the top manufacturers we carry, we offer needle roller bearings and other ball bearing styles from Koyo. We offer the following types of ball bearings from Koyo:
- Radial needle assemblies
- Radial ball bearings
- Spherical roller
- Thrust needle roller
- Drawn cup needle roller
In addition to offering a wide selection of ball bearings, we can modify and prepare Koyo bearings for any custom application thanks to our Class 100 clean room, which offers:
- Clean room lubrication center
- NHBB and NMB factory-authorized lubrication center
- Production of components that maintain peak performance in extremely high or low temperatures
- Annually certified to ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2
- Shop services
- Duplex pair grinding
- Special lubrication, including vacuum impregnation, grease plating and oil plating
- Modification of standard bearings for custom physical or performance requirements
More on Koyo Bearings
Koyo Bearings USA, LLC, a JTEKT Group company, produces highly engineered needle roller bearings, including an extensive range of radial and thrust needle roller bearings, bearing assemblies and loose needles under the Koyo Needle Roller Bearing brand. Its customer base is primarily original equipment and Tier 1 automotive manufacturers in North America, Europe and Asia. Headquartered in Canton, Ohio, the business unit employs 3,400 globally at 12 manufacturing facilities and three technology..
Wide Selection; Fast Delivery
We ship fast – often within a week – and our inventory management and JIT services ensure that our customers always have the right Torrington bearings when they need them.
In addition, we ensure the quality of our Torrington bearings through our own in-house lot-traceability practices and our ISO 9001:2008 certification.