Fafnir Ball Bearings
At IBSCO, we offer Fafnir bearings, now owned by the Timken Company, known for their high quality and cost effective offerings. As part of our extensive inventory, we carry several bearing types from Fafnir Bearing including: wide inner ring ball bearings, mounted bearings, radial ball bearings, super precision and angular contact ball bearings. We also carry ceramic hybrids as well as corrosion resistant bearings from Fafnir.
Our inventory management and JIT services allow us to keep our customers stocked with the right Fafnir bearings for any application. And with a large warehouse and inventory, we offer fast shipment of the complete line of Fafnir bearings, including:
- Angular contact ball bearings
- Wide inner ring ball bearings
- Ceramic hybrid ball bearings
- Mounted bearings
- Pillow block bearings
- Radial ball bearings
Clean room versatility
At IBSCO, we can customize any Fafnir bearings to meet specific performance demands in our Class 100 clean room, which offers:
- Clean room lubrication center
- Produces components that maintain peak performance in extremely high or low temperatures
- Annually certified to ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2
- Shop services
- Duplex pair grinding
- Special lubrication, including vacuum impregnation, grease plating and oil plating
- Modification of standard bearings for custom physical or performance requirements
We maintain the quality of our Fafnir bearings through ongoing quality assurance efforts, internal lot-traceability practices and ISO 9001:2008 certification.
IBSCO provides high-performance Fafnir bearings manufactured and customized to meet the unique needs and standards of a wide variety of industries, such as:
- Steel mills
- Paper mills
Contact one of our sales representatives today
for a quote from Intercontinental Bearing Supply Co.
or call us today at 800.231.6480.