Ball Bearing Clean Rooms
IBSCO's Class 100 clean room combines experienced professionals, mechanical engineers and triblogy specialists with today's industry-best technology to meet the highly specialized and demanding requirements of customers from industries as diverse as:
Our clean room, annually certified to ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2:
- Produces components that maintain peak performance in extremely high or low temperatures
- Is recognized by NHBB and NMB as a factory-authorized lubrication center
- Employs today’s best and most sophisticated lubrication materials for all components
Bearing Lubrication & Services
- Centrifuged oil re-lubrication to remove excess oil and leave a thin film ideal for low-torque applications
- Vacuum impregnation that forces the lubricant into the pores of the retainer, creating an oil reservoir and preventing the cage material from leaching oil from the lubricant
- Precision grease packing equipment to control the level of fill within 0.5 mg
- Oil and grease plating to significantly reduce torque values of traditionally grease-packed or oil-lubricated bearings
- Duplex pair grinding
- Special lubrication, including vacuum impregnation, grease plating and oil plating
- Modification of standard bearings for custom physical or performance requirements
See full details on our call bearing relubrication services.
Contact one of our sales representatives today
for a quote from Intercontinental Bearing Supply Co.
or call us today at 800.231.6480.