Barden Ball Bearings
IBSCO is a leading distributor of quality, high-performance bearings from Barden Precision Bearings, including:
- Angular contact bearings, including radial, single row, double direction and super precision bearings. The angular contact bearings are capable of complementing a larger ball due to the partial or total removal of one ring shoulder. This allows for greater load capacity and speed capability.
- Deep groove ball bearings, including radial, single row and super precision bearings. Deep groove bearings can accept radial loads, thrust loads in any direction and a combination of different loads due to possessing full shoulders on both sides of the raceways of the inner/outer rings. Due to their availability in a plethora of different sizes and the subsequent versatility they show, deep groove bearings are widely used bearings.
- Cylindrical roller bearings, are ideal for applications that require radial stiffness, high radial capacity and high precision support.
At IBSCO, our extensive warehouse is stocked with standard Barden bearings for any industry. And with our Class 100 clean room services, we can provide specialized bearings for all custom applications. We can ship Barden bearings fast – often within a week – and we ensure quality through extensive lot traceability practices and ISO 9001:2008 certification.
Barden Precision Bearing products are used for instrument and spindle bearing applications and meet or exceed ABEC-7 or ABEC-9 specifications. They are used for machine tool and processing applications that require precision performance under high speed, demanding environments.
- High speed dental hand-piece bearings
- Auxilary equipment
- Instrumentation and Serving
- Actuation systems
Barden Precision Bearings Details
Barden was founded in 1942 by Theodore Barth and Carl Norden to manufacture precision bearings for the Norden bombsight. In 1991, Barden became affiliated with FAG, and today the Barden/FAG line of bearings represents the aircraft and super-precision product line for Schaeffler.
Recognized as an industry leading producer of super-precise/super-critical tolerances, Barden Precision Bearing is recognized as a world leader in design and manufacturing.
IBSCO’s application specialists have in-depth knowledge of Barden Bearings and work closely with each customer to select the best bearing to meet your super-precision instrument and spindle ball bearing requirements. Our specialists are supported by our turnkey services including clean room manufacturing, material traceability and documentation, lubrication services, packaging and inventory management. Our manufacturing processes are certified to AS9100/ISO 9001:2008 and meet the highest industry standards for aircraft, instrument and military applications. We understand that the performance of your products is dependent on the quality of the components used and are committed to providing the best selection and superior products.