Custom Lubrication, Relube & Packaging
IBSCO meets the exact requirements of aerospace, medical, military and other customers with our Class 100 clean room and our industry-leading bearing re-lubrication services, which significantly enhance bearing performance and system reliability.
Our clean room bearing re-lubrication center:
- Produces components that maintain peak performance in extremely high or low temperatures
- Is recognized by NHBB and NMB as a factory-authorized lubrication center
- Employs today’s best and most sophisticated lubrication materials for all components
- Is certified to ISO 14644-1 and 14644-2
Our Ball Bearing Lubrication Services
- Centrifuged oil re-lubrication to remove excess oil and leave a thin film ideal for low-torque applications
- Vacuum impregnation that forces the lubricant into the pores of the retainer, creating an oil reservoir and preventing the cage material from leaching oil from the lubricant
- Precision grease packing equipment to control the level of fill within 0.5 mg
- Oil and grease plating to significantly reduce torque values of traditionally grease-packed or oil-lubricated bearings
At IBSCO, we efficiently and effectively re-lubricate bearings representing all of today’s leading brands, including:
Quality Bearings, Fast
We maintain quality through in-house traceability practices and ISO 9001:2008 certification, and our extensive warehouse allows us to ship fast – often within a week. In addition, our inventory management and JIT services ensure our customers always have enough of the right standard or custom re-lubricated bearings when they need them.